Captain vs Captain

It’s a battle between amiibo and Disney Infinity figures!
I’m putting my money on the one with wings on his helmet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Posted by StacMaster-S on February 9, 2015 · 2:20 PM
FAILLAMENOT BADPRETTY GOODAWESOME (5 votes, average: 4.00 out of 5)
Categories:
Accessories, Church of Falcon, Cray-Z Crossovers, Nintendo, No Caption Needed, Photo Op, Strike A Pose, Super Smash Bros

· Leave a comment (23 Comments)

23 Responses to “Captain vs Captain”

1. Flipside13 on February 9th, 2015 2:25 pm

SHAWN NO…YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE POWER YOU’RE MESSING WITH

2. Fhantinabox on February 9th, 2015 2:25 pm

"I’m putting my money on the one with wings on his helmet!"

That's two votes for Captain Falcon….

3. smashpro1 on February 9th, 2015 2:51 pm

Let's see how that shield stands up to a Falcon Punch!

4. Soul Eater 676 on February 9th, 2015 2:56 pm

At the end of the day, we all know what's going to happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujC7rxFVZ18
    P.S. Can't embed youtube videos for some reason.

5. Comire on February 9th, 2015 4:50 pm

And in the end the real winner was everyone's respective marketing departments.

This joke has been brought to you by, Dorkly. A fun take on fandom.

6. Roland_Deschain on February 9th, 2015 10:00 pm

Holy. Flying. Fuck. I have no words. I thought it was dead. I geniunely thought it was the end.

7. Prof. Luigi on February 9th, 2015 11:59 pm

…..hm….hmmm…hm?
    AHA! HAHA! HO!
    WHEN DID HALOLZ COME BACK? And with a post with the Almighty Falcon!
    Posted by Mr. Handyside too, no less.
    Sorry, I was sleeping on this garbage pile, and didn't notice.
    And after I had nearly given up hope(and made a stupidly long speech about it).
    I guess I'll go back to normal then.
    Let's rebuild from where we left off, shall we?
    'Tis good to be back.

8. Dumblederp on February 10th, 2015 12:40 am

Holy got dang flying frack, you guys are still alive.

ひさしぶり。。。

9. SolarPonyDjango on February 10th, 2015 4:35 am

Why wasn't Captain Falcon in the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny now that I think about it…

10. wolfpax181 on February 10th, 2015 3:42 pm

The fuck?! What the actual fuck?! I thought I'd just take a glance at things and we're back?!

Don't go breakin our heart, Shawn.

11. straYDoubter on February 10th, 2015 8:23 pm

Halolz returns, with a Captain Falcon submission in tow, showing us moves we thought were gone forever.

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!